Terms & Conditions
The use of Pilat.com
Your access to and use of Pilat.com, a Pilat website, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Pilat Ltd, registered in England with company number 4207292, registered office address: 37 Broadhurst Gardens, London, NW6 3QT
Website usage information
We receive and store certain information whenever you interact with us. We collect website usage information from a number of sources:
- Our web server
- URLs passed to us when you enter our site
Some information entered by you on forms and/or via Live Chat on the website. In web usage information where information is entered by a user who has not logged in, truncated postcodes (excluding the last two characters) and telephone area codes may be used to measure regional demographics, but are not traceable back to you.
- A selection of Internet service providers
- A selection of search engine companies
- IP addresses
- We collect web usage information during your visits to our site including information on the date, time, page viewed or searched for, publications ordered, guides printed, tools used, subscriptions and referrals made and other information relating to your browsing activity on our website.
We collect web usage information to help us:
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver services and information that better meet your needs
- Inform you of events, services and products which we believe to be relevant to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Your use of our website
You agree not to attempt to breach any security or privacy mechanisms associated with the any part of our website.
You agree not to use our website or any part of it to post or transmit any content which is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to remove or edit content or materials on our Website or any part of it and we will not be liable to You if we do so.
We will be entitled to terminate or suspend Your use of the website or any part of it and / or our service for any reason at any time in the event that the You are in breach of any part of these Terms and Conditions.
Credit Card details
Pilat.com will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Pilat.com.
The contents of Pilat.com do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Change of use
Pilat.com reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Pilat shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third-Party websites
Pilat.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Pilat and their subsidiaries or otherwise used by Pilat and their subsidiaries as permitted by law.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and limitation of Liability
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Pilat will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Pilat makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Pilat for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Pilat or that of its employees or agents.
The information, materials and functions contained in the Website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all warranties, representations and undertakings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights. We reserve the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these Terms and Conditions and the website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information provided on this website is correct at the time of publishing, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and as far as is permitted by applicable law we do not accept any liability for any error or omission. Any information published on this website or in any general information update email or newsletter does not constitute specific advice or recommendation in relation to any intellectual property technology or research and you should consult your professional advisors should you require specific advice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pilat and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Pilat arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Pilat reserves the right to add, delete, modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO BEING BOUND BY THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
If you have any queries please contact us:
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Pilat, The Annexe, North Place, 82 Great North Road, Hatfield, AL9 5BL